Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fresh Face Friday: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Clarins



Clarins beauty product, $21


I absolutely love skincare. While I've found many things I love like moisturizers and serums, I was on a search for an awesome cleanser. I never really knew what an awesome one would actually be like. Usually, the reaction is meh! ~ there's really no noted reaction. So I decided my cleanser would clean my face and make me feel special. I've tried a lot of cleansers and that takes a while because big bottles pretty much last forever. 


I was actually undecided about trying this one because I never looked into Clarins. But, upon finding out that most of the ingredients here are natural (Katafray bark extract, tamarind fruit acid, shea butter, gypsophila extract, and South African polymnia) and not much else, I was pretty much sold. I'm a huge fan of natural beauty products because what could be more damaging than putting on dangerous chemicals when you're trying to preserve and enhance your skin! So I excitedly tried it and was not disappointed at all. I felt squeaky clean but didn't feel taut nor did I see any patches of dryness, which usually appear after using other cleansers. I loved it. Admittedly, I was pretty skeptical trying it because I wondered how much it could do, but it exceeded my expectations.


Honestly, I look forward to these nightly face washing routines because it's just the best time to let go of everything stressful from that day. Wash that stress away!


Happy face washing!


With hearts,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment