Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekend Lookbook: St. Patty

St Patty LookBook



Madewell top, $35
Current/Elliott cropped jeans, $185
ChloƩ zippered tote bag, $2,695
Elizabeth and James knuckle ring, $275
Elizabeth and James drop earrings, $175
Yves Saint Laurent lipstick, $32
Ruthie davis shoes

Happy St. Patty's, everyone! Today, everybody's blessed with the luck of the Irish, so how about putting some gold into your look. No more worrying about tracking down leprechauns! I loved The Beauty Department's gold leaf manicure tutorial and it's absolutely PERFECT for St. Patty!

Eat, drink, be merry AND STAY SAFE!

With hearts,
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Hiii! I love your blog! I'm following you on twitter!
    Thanks for finding me!

    With hearts,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want EVERYTHING in this lookbook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't these things lovely?! Lol thanks for visiting my blog :)

      With hearts,
      Janet

      Delete