Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fun: Summer Festival Ready!

chicago summers

chicago summers by missrockcouture featuring a racerback shirt




My dear readers,

First and foremost, sorry for being MIA for such a long time. Since the last post, I’ve dealt with a loved one’s preparation for and recovery from surgery, a move halfway across the country from Los Angeles to Chicago, the drama of the move, and getting used to a new city. So I apologize for not updating more as everything was chaotic for the first few weeks here! But, this blog will be like a well-oiled machine now!

You'll be glad to know that I’m in love with Chicago. The weather doesn’t beat LA though, but I do love the people’s appreciation of good weather here. I’ve been enjoying numerous street fairs/festivals since the warm weather arrived. It’s a great way to mingle, discover the city, and have fun!

Well, here’s what I’ve been wearing lately! What are you doing this summer?

ps. Don't forget the sunscreen!

With hearts, 
Janet

Eugenia Kim fedora 
Madison Harding wedges

1 comment:

  1. Perfect festival outfit! I'll change the wedges for fashionable boots for the weather in Belgium though :-D

    <3

    ReplyDelete