Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Scream, You Scream for Mary Katrantzou for Longchamp

I've had my large navy Longchamp Le Pliage for the longest time now. It's like that stalwart friend you can always trust. It was always ready for school, always ready for a flight, and, most importantly, always ready for shopping. It's so large, I can always hide the damage I did while shopping inside it from my dad. And it keeps the secret! ;) It has never ever disappointed me. And today I saw the collaboration Longchamp did with Mary Katrantzou. It is such a work of art to die for. If my navy one is the stalwart friend, the MK one is surely the histrionic drama queen. I love it, but sadly it's sold out on the Longchamp website. But for your viewing pleasure, feast your eyes on these beauties. I especially love the gold hardware!
and my forever trusty sidekick:

With hearts,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment